This bioreactor line is for the cultivation of Pichia pastoris to manufacture enzymes and proteins.
The system is fully closed and automated, consisting of following key elements:
- 50, 500 and 2×5000 litre bioreactors (total volumes);
- Stationary CIP/SIP for automated cleaning and sterilization of bioreactors, reactors and
- Circulation sterilizer for sterilization of substrate;
- Feeding reactors for glycerol and methanol;
- Connecting heat-insulated pipelines and the group of pneumatically controlled membrane valves.
The following parameters in bioreactors are controlled:
- hydrostatic pressure;
- methanol concentration;
The central cascade control system includes SCADA
developed in compliance with the requirements of 21 CFR Part 11.